Saturday, November 6, 2010

Living your dream!

Do you believe you can achieve what you dream?

In 1986, I wrote an innocent article for a class magazine stating that I would want to a be a career soldier.  Then, I was physically weak and a social inhibit. I did not seem to fit the bill. 
Here is the article.
 In 1996, I became an Air Defence Officer for the Republic of Singapore Air Force.

Many years later, I realised the concept of "Dream Board" from "The Law of Attraction".  I realised that a simple thought when transcribed in pictures or words and publicise will make your dreams come true.

In 2008, I drew my own dreamboard in a motivation workshop. I drew a landed property that I will live in.




In 2009, I purchase my first landed property. This is the picture when it was started to build.



In 2010, the landed property was almost in full completion.


I realise how powerful is this visualisation tool. Now that I have achieve what I want. I have bigger dreams now.  I will update my blog and will invite like minded people to fulfill their dreams together.

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely believe that one can manifest their dreams visually! Congrats on your sucess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Continue with your dreams & dreamboards :)

    ReplyDelete