Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tennis and me

I love tennis. I simply love it. I love the rallies.
Here is my favourite video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGoi0Z74Us

Other than keeping me healthy, there is a lot I learnt from tennis. In many ways, it resembles a life process. It has a life value just by playing tennis.


To do well in tennis or anything:

- You need to practise, practise and more practise. The more you practise, the more experience you gain, the more confident you are, the better you are. I play tennis at least twice a week whenever possible. The more I practise, the better I become. I still remember the days when my tennis balls went balloon all over the place. I have come a long way.

-You need to be mentored. Sucessful people find many right mentors in their life, work or business. You need an experience coach to guide you to be successful. Even Tiger Woods has a personal coach so that he can stay in the top spot in golf. I had many tennis coaches at different periods of time before. Now I am still undergoing a tennis course.

- No one can be successful alone. You need to join a network for support and motivation. The presence of people with common mightset will influence you to stay in a long hull. I regularly invite people to play tennis socially. That keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment